The Centre for Life is available to offer support through a community referral service to any woman who may be experiencing an unplanned pregnancy. We acknowledge the grief that some women experience from an abortion (s) and have responded to this need by offering a post-abortion recovery counselling program that will bring inner peace and healing into the hearts and minds of those who lives have been touched by abortion.
“The Centre for Life is available to offer support through a community referral service to any woman who may be experiencing an unplanned pregnancy.”
We are here to help you sort through any of your questions and concerns. We offer:
- Information on all three options: parenting, adoption and abortion
- Free pregnancy tests
- Education, advocacy and life affirming support services to those in unplanned pregnancies
- Referrals to community support services
- Post-abortion counselling services
- Education and advocacy concerning life issues, such as euthanasia, assisted suicide, and other topics affecting the most vulnerable in our society.
- Infant clothing to new mothers
All services are strictly confidential and free of charge. We offer non- judgemental and caring support. We do not offer abortion services or abortion referrals. Our professional counsellor and trained volunteers are only a phone call away.